Skip to main content

Day 302: 5 September 2026

 Journal 


Today was one of those days. Nothing overly bad happened. But I already felt caught on the back foot when I woke up. Little One’s naps are a bit off at the moment. Lunch came LATE, because I also needed to get dinner started in the crockpot. (And we still didn’t end up eating that for dinner because it wasn’t ready in time, so we had fish fingers and tator tots instead). But the weather was beautiful and I love seeing Little One’s smile and having their hugs!


  • Today was one of those days. Nothing overly bad happened. But I already felt caught on the back foot when I woke up. Little One’s naps are a bit off at the moment. Lunch came LATE, because I also needed to get dinner started in the crockpot. (And we still didn’t end up eatng that for dinner because it wasn’t ready in time, so we had fish fingers and tator tots instead). But the weather was beautiful and I love seeing Little One’s smile and havi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: 28 November 2025

Day 15: 22 November 2025

Day 1: 8 November 2025