Day 186: 12 May 2026

 Journal


So, today Little One and I tried mess free painting for the second time. The first time he was sort of ambivalent to it but this time he was much more engaged.

I did blobs of paint for the first one. He enjoyed smearing them around with his hands and occasionally a spoon that I’d also given him to use.

The second one I did lines and swirls of paint and through in some uncooked rice for texture. He wasn’t as interested in this, until I let him stand on it. Then he stomped around for a minute while I held him up.

He was very interested in the set up though! He liked watching me apply the paint to the paper, slip the paper into the Ziploc bag and tape the bag to the table!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: 28 November 2025

Day 15: 22 November 2025

Day 1: 8 November 2025