Day 245: 10 July 2026

 Poem -- Little Scientist


I’m a little scientist
Conducting my experiment more than twice
Dropping food of my tray:
Bread, meat, vegetables, rice.
Dropping items from my high chair,
Including all the spoons the mummy can spare.
Dropping things down my slide:
balls, blocks, books, and my car with pride.
And pushing things off the table:
cups or bottles, whatever I’m able.
And the verdict so far is:
On the one hand it’s always the same.
The fall to the floor with a crash or a bang.
But from mummy the results are mixed:
Sometimes she laughs and applauds and
Other times she says: not again!


I’m a little scientist
Conducting my experiment more than twice
Dropping food of my tray:
Bread, meat, vegetables, rice.
Dropping items from my high chair,
Including all the spoons the mummy can spare.
Dropping things down my slide:
balls, blocks, books, and my car with pride.
And pushing things off the table:
cups or bottles, whatever I’m able.
And the verdict so far is:
On the one hand it’s always the same.
The fall to the floor with a crash or a bang.
But from mummy the results are mixed:
Sometimes she laughs and applauds and
Other times she says: not 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: 28 November 2025

Day 15: 22 November 2025

Day 1: 8 November 2025