Day 166: 22 April 2026
Reflection
One side effect of motherhood that is never considered before is how it affects my own eating habits.
It’s not that I don’t eat things that Little One can’t; I absolutely do. Point in case, I had marble cake for breakfast. But since I don’t feel like making multiple meals each time I cook, I generally have to make sure that whatever I’m making for a meal is also something that’s good for Little One. Which has meant that I’ve been eating healthier, too. (Cake for breakfast aside). I eat more vegetables and have less meals of only tater tots.
Who knew?
One side effect of motherhood that is never considered before is how it affects my own eating habits.
It’s not that I don’t eat things that Little One can’t; I absolutely do. Point in case, I had marble cake for breakfast. But since I don’t feel like making multiple meals each time I cook, I generally have to make sure that whatever I’m making for a meal is also something that’s good for Little One. Which has meant that I’ve been eating healthier, too. (Cake for breakfast aside). I eat more vegetables and have less meals of only tater tots.
Who knew?
One side effect of motherhood that is never considered before is how it affects my own eating habits.
It’s not that I don’t eat things that Little One can’t; I absolutely do. Point in case, I had marble cake for breakfast. But since I don’t feel like making multiple meals each time I cook, I generally have to make sure that whatever I’m making for a meal is also something that’s good for Little One. Which has meant that I’ve been eating healthier, too. (Cake for breakfast aside). I eat more vegetables and have less meals of only tater tots.
Who knew?
Comments
Post a Comment