Introduction

Hi and welcome to 365 Days of Writing!

Who am I?

My name is Amanda. I’ve lived in five countries across three continents and for many years taught English (both as a language and literature). I love reading, baking and traveling, and sometimes sketching. This year I became a mom to a wonderful little human and I am growing and loving that journey as well!

So… why this blog?

My whole life I’ve been an avid journal-er. As a kid I loved dabbling in writing stories and as an adult I have found writing poetry can be a great outlet. This blog is a creative outlet for writing and also a chance to see what will have accumulated over the year if I write at least a little everyday.

What to expect to find here?

Posts will vary between: journal entries, reflections, poems, short stories… and some days… maybe just a sentence. The idea really is just to write something each day.

Thank you for stopping by and following along on this little creative journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: 28 November 2025

Day 15: 22 November 2025

Day 1: 8 November 2025